Audio & Online Events
Special features and low pricing for conference call and online event management
Our experienced A+ operators are dedicated toward making your IR call, marketing seminar or web event an outstanding success from beginning to end.
You will be assigned an event coordinator who will be responsible for making sure that each detail of your event is correctly setup and executed including:
- Take registrations
- Create an attendee list
- Record / archive the event
For your conference call we will:
- Help you determine the type of call that will be most appropriate for your event
- Customize the details of your conference call to meet your specifications
For your webcast, webinar or web conference we will:
- Help you determine the best web conferencing or webcasting technology for your event
- Set you up with the appropriate web technology
- Coordinate the conference call with the web technology
- Train you how to use the web technology
- Make sure your attendees successfully enter the event
- Provide online support during your event
One of the fastest growing business segments utilizing conference calling is the investor relations area of public companies. More and more companies are using audio and/or web conferencing to hold their quarterly earnings meetings. During these events, analysts listen to and/or view the meeting and a question and answer session conducted by one of our experienced operators can be included at the conclusion of the prepared remarks.
These calls are typically recorded and kept on the conference bridge or streamed for one week so that people who could not make the scheduled call can call into the center at their leisure and listen to a replay of the call.
A+ Conferencing excels in the investor relations market. We have experience in working with corporate executives and their staff to produce the best quality calls in the business. Please call us at 888-239-3969